riving knife for a unisaw

roger johnson

I am buying a classic white unisaw model 36-815 and want a riving knife for the saw and I came upon a one man show that makes them.leeway workshop called the shark guard has anyone heard of it let me know.I would also like to take this opertunity to mention a woodworking group in norton ma. called the boston fine woodworkers association,if anyone is interested in this I have it posted in the finewoodworking classified section or you can call me at 781-915-7486.

i have heard of the shark guard and the riving knife you mentioned i think could be gotten from bob ross on here he is a member i believe,, dont have either. but am lookin to get a riving knife after he gets one figured out for my saw. thanks for the post and welcome to the family i havnt see you here before so you must be anew guy:) or i am just blind and cant hear either:D

riving knife

i have heard of the shark guard and the riving knife you mentioned i think could be gotten from bob ross on here he is a member i believe,, dont have either. but am lookin to get a riving knife after he gets one figured out for my saw. thanks for the post and welcome to the family i havnt see you here before so you must be anew guy:) or i am just blind and cant hear either:D

yes I am new to this site so I thought I