How to make multiple quotes?

Sometimes I would like to quote several posts in one and I do not know how to do it. I've seen other members doing it, so it must be easy or so I think.

Any help please?

Larry's right...as you're reading a thread, you can click that icon for the posts you want to quote. Then when you click the Reply button, all of the quoted pieces of text are placed in your message for you.

Sometimes I would like to quote several posts in one and I do not know how to do it. I've seen other members doing it, so it must be easy or so I think.

Any help please?

toni use the icon on your bottom right that looks like qoutation marks,,that allows you to add more than on quote

Thanks Larry. Dumb of me! I should have known!

I didnt know that either Toni, I didnt think to ask :eek:, so thanks Toni for asking & Larry for answering

Larry's right...as you're reading a thread, you can click that icon for the posts you want to quote. Then when you click the Reply button, all of the quoted pieces of text are placed in your message for you.

Well there you go, I did not know that either :thumb:

Way to go Tony, I learned something today! ;) :) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

NEAT, I like this function :D

Wow, that's cool. I have done multi quotes before, buy I just opened 2 tabs hit the quote/reply, copied and pasted. This is neat. Now if I can just remember it when I have the need to do multi quotes again. :thumb:
Maybe we need an intro to v-bulletin for dummies thread? :rofl: Jim.

Toni, another thing to notice is that the multiple quotes will appear in the order in which you select them before hitting the "Quote" button. For example, I selected the previous three posts in reverse order and they appear like this in my reply.

Last in thread but first selected so it appears first here:

i beeter lay off,, i am losun my cover,, downt want no folk thikun i migh have a brain huh:rofl: alias "tin man"

Second selected:

Me tooo :rofl::rofl: Proves there is no dumb question. Thanks Toni.

And first of the three but, last selected so it appears last here:

hey we got a writer in the group, he can write a book about this and can make millions huh:rofl: