Sand Complex Shapes With Your Palm Sander

Frank Townend

Something I found on another site I visit:

"Sanding into corners or convex curves with a quarter-sheet palm sander can be challenging, but with their EZ Sand Pro, Wizard Industries hopes to make that task a bit easier. This lightweight foam block includes three nested profiles which allow you to sand many curved shapes and angles.

Three different profiles stack together to form the sanding pad. With the entire stack you can sand into corners or right-angle joints. Remove the first profile to reveal a 110-degree head with a 1/2″-radius fillet curve for sanding tighter curves. Remove that profile, and the remaining pad will finish your broader curves and coves.

To use the EZ Sand Pro, cut a normal sheet of sandpaper into thirds. Clamp one edge of the paper into the sander, wrap the sandpaper around the profile you want, trim the excess sandpaper, and clamp it in the other side."

comboimage150.jpg
inside_box150.jpg
table_leg150.jpg

(Sander not included)

Thank you Mike, great movie!

No information on the price from the quoted Web site or my searches.
While I didn't state in my post this is something one could make, I would think it would be easy enough from some spare packing. I would add Velcro to the "top" of each piece so they don't walk off the sander.

I'll post an update if I can find a price.