Megan's PlayKitchen - Going to need some help from everyone next week!

Mike Heidrick

Guys I have four days left. I am getting close. If you like my childs play kitchen project, and you have a few seconds to spare, I would appreciate a vote next week (voting starts next Monday) at Dewalt.com for the Top 17 finish carpenters contest. You may have to register on the site to vote. I sure would appreciate ANY support from the Family WW members that I can get.

Here is a sneek peek at the 3 items I am building - Fridge, Stove, and Sink. The items will not have a finish applied to them until next month but I will have them assembled and ready to go. The fridge is 40" tall and 20" wide and the sink and stove are 23.5" tall and 21.5" wide. Also the pieces are 19" deep and required 5.5" to be taken out of the center of the counter top. The pieces are made out of red oak from teaberry (woodnet member) and red oak ply from menards. The countertops were the junk pieces from a buddies left-over pile (his other friend took the good large pieces to do his kitchen and bench). Still have to add all the Blum hardware, doors, knobs, and the rack systems for the fridge and oven.

Sure hope everyone likes them.

combo4.jpg

combo2.jpg