Dewalt Top 17 Voting is open

Mike Heidrick

The voting has started.

My project is here:
Mike Heidrick's Top 17 Contest Play Kitchen.

If you like the play kitchen and can appreciate a WW project for a kid I sure could use your vote. I worked pretty hard on this - during the weekends and at night as I have a full time 60+ hour regular job like many others here.

Some contestants are playing up their professional years of experience and their other projects in the news papers and online - some feel they have this all bagged up.

That really makes me want to show a hobbyist can perform just as well.

Sure could use some FWW support.

Please and thankyou.

You can vote 3X a day per dewalt account from now till 12/14/2008.

Mikie

Mike,

Awesome job. Also, I would like to commend you on the write-up on the Dewalt website. Very organized and presented in an way thats easy to follow.

Best of luck.

Randy

Very well done indeed Mike, I had a look around and no one else comes close for the unique factor, and the way you present your work is also very good, your lovely daughter is a good draw to, what a cutie :D :thumb:

You got my votes! :wave:

Best in class Mike, I gave you my three votes today and hope you win. Keep us posted on the outcome. You best keep this post at the top of the todays posts in order to remind us to vote each day. Best of luck

You guys do not know what it means to read the kind comments. A few other forums are a bit upset with my entry. LOL.

All the Top 17 competitors are awesome and most of the entered projects are just plain awesome as well.

Thanks so much for all the support. Come on 12/15!

Thanks everyone.