Thread: Happy and Thankful Thanksgiving

Happy and Thankful Thanksgiving

Hi All
    I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for and sometimes all the little problems that arise from day to day kind of overshadow all the blessings we have.

I('ve got to go out to the shop now, I'm trying to turn a wooden turkey and its not working out.

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Hibbs View Post
    Hi All
    I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for and sometimes all the little problems that arise from day to day kind of overshadow all the blessings we have.

I('ve got to go out to the shop now, I'm trying to turn a wooden turkey and its not working out.

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Larry
    Thanks Larry. I wish the same for you and all your family, however that turkey is going to be difficult to chew
    Best regards,
    Toni

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    web site:http://www.toniciuraneta.com
    I also dream of a shop with north light where my hands can be busy, my soul rest and my mind wander...

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
    -Ned

Happy! Happy! And thanks to all. Hope everyone has a good one.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Thanks for the reminder Larry!

It does seem to be all to easy at times to get bogged down in things and forget all we have to be truly thankful for.

One of those things is this weird little group of people in the Interwebs called 'FWW'

Thanks to all of you!
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash

Thanks very much.

I have my Thanksgiving tree all set up and my dogs are dressed as a pilgrim and an indian. We will stay in costume (my role this year is the untamed land) all throughout the night, chasing each other and taking turns shooting and scalping each other and other authentic early settler games in order to fully take in the experience of our founding ancesters.

As the sun rises up in the morning we will engage in the ritual feasting signifying the peaceful truce that has been negotiated in the spirit of friendship and unity. Our feast will consist of traditional fare such as the Thanksgiving groundhog, the Thanksgiving seagull and the Thanksgiving turtle, all prepared in the traditional early settler ways...that is, slightly charred and crispy on the outside and pretty much raw on the inside. After much feasting and more feasting, we will exchange gifts. These are pretty much the same this year as they were in previous years, namely, doggie treats for them and bandages for me (for the aforementioned shooting and scalping).

Then, late in the day, as the sun is beginning to set, we will look back on the day and reminisce on the past year and all of the things that didn't get done and all of the people that we had fun pissing off. All in all, a thoroughly satisfying day. We are looking forward to it immensely.

Take care everyone. Eat like there's no tomorrow.
    Thanks, Mark.

Custom Bonehead.

My diet is working good. I'm down to needing just one chair now.

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rios View Post
    Thanks very much.
    Weirdo....
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash

Happy Thanksgiving to all !!