SOLD: Barracuda2 Chuck plus Large Flat Jaws

For Sale - Just in time for Christmas! A complete Barracuda2 chuck system PLUS the Cole-like flat jaws. I only do turning for furniture - I'm not a big bowl turner, for example - so the jaws have seen only modest use.

Comes complete with the original storage box for the chuck. Fits a 1X8 or 3/4X16 spindle. You can see more about the chuck here.

This is an outstanding chuck for the beginning turner because it comes with an assortment of jaws - on most other chucks, the additional jaws are extra cost. And it also comes with the large flat jaws which allows you to turn the bottom of a bowl.

The retail price for the combination of the Barracuda2 system plus the flat jaws is about $215. I'll take $149 plus shipping via fixed rate priority mail box. At this price, if you ever decide to sell the chuck, you'll probably be able to get almost all your money back - it's like using the chuck for free.

Mike

Reason I'm selling - I bought a SuperNova2 chuck and I can't interchange the jaws between the SuperNova2 and the Barracuda2. So I'm selling the Barracuda2 and will buy another SuperNova2 chuck.

Attachments

• Barracuda2-chuck-1.jpg
    Barracuda2-chuck-1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: