Thread: I think everybody needs to buy 10 of these

Elgin, IL

I think everybody needs to buy 10 of these

EBAY Link

Something looks a little fishy here.

Thomasville, GA
    I might even spring for a hunnerd of 'em!

Free shipping, too!!!

Bill Arnold
    Citizen of Texas residing in Georgia.
    NRA Life Member
    Member of Mensa
    Live every day like it's your last, but don't forget to stop and smell the roses.

Mountain Home, Arkansas
    Someone has a sense of humor.

Rio Rancho, NM
    You'd think that the powers that be at eBay would stop this kind of nonsense!!

I have to admit that over the past week, I've made my FIRST PURCHASES EVER on eBay. Bought some Christmas gifts for my son--he was kind enough to put them into a watch list for me. Isn't he thoughtful?

Only cost me $95.00!!!
    Nancy Laird
    FWW Registered Voter and Voting Member
    Woodworker, turner, laser engraver; RETIRED!!

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to his country for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' If you love your country, thank a vet.

Kea'au Hawaii. Just down the road from Hilo town!
    It looks on the up and up Looked at the feedback and the feedback of those who bought them and if it is phony someone went to a lot of trouble It is one sure fire wat to get your eBay feedback rating up there

What goes around, comes around.

When I worked for the railroad a woman there got the honor of having the top 50 oddest items up for bid on ebay. Her sale was an empty box. No kidding and there was bids on it to boot.
    I have no intention of traveling from birth to the grave in a manicured and well preserved body; but rather I will skid in sideways, totally beat up, completely worn out, utterly exhausted and jump off my tractor and loudly yell, "Wow, this is what it took to feed a nation!"

Rhode Island
    One of my fellow carriers put a pair of his used undies on & they sold for $50 People are sure really wacked out.