FS: Brand New DeWalt DW959 18V 1/2" Cordless Drill

Brand new, never used Dewalt DW959 cordless drill - 18 Volts, 1/2" chuck, adjustable clutch, two speed ranges, variable speed, reversible.

Bare drill only - no batteries or charger. This is best purchased by someone with other DeWalt 18V tools, someone who wants a second drill, or someone who had their 18V DeWalt drill fail and is looking for a replacement.

Only $49 plus $9.30 shipping via priority mail.

Mike

Attachments

• DeWalt-DW959-2-1.jpg
    DeWalt-DW959-2-1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 15
  • DeWalt-DW959-2-2.jpg
    DeWalt-DW959-2-2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
That is a very good deal. I already have four cordless drills. My DeWalt drill and batteries are 14.4 V otherwise I could be very tempted.
For those considering...check prices of new DeWalt drills.

Thanks for the posting, Frank. For anyone who already has an 18V DeWalt drill, it is *very* handy to have a second one, especially when you're drilling and driving screws. You can put a drill bit in one and the driver in the other. Much more efficient.

I already have two 18V drills or I'd keep this one. I just want to see it go to a good home since I don't need it.

It'd make a great gift for that woodworking friend who has 18V DeWalt tools.

And if you don't like the price, make me an offer. I don't need it and want to see it go to someone who will use it. But, no, I'm not going to give it away:)

Mike