Rockler free shipping

Jim O'Dell

For those of you who aren't real close to a Rockler store, I went looking for a free shipping code, and there are several out there, but when I put an item I wanted in the cart, there was a note that I qualified for free shipping, without the code. It worked for one of the sale items in their flier, so should work for just about anything. Then I looked in my inbox, and there is an email stating free shipping! Happy shopping! Jim.

Thanks for the reminder Jim. I bought ice cream scoop & salt and pepper shaker kits I'll turn handles and bodies for and send to the siblings for the holidays.

The E-mail I got said free shipping ended yesterday, but it was accepted.

Update: Hadn't checked mail yet today, new Rockler E-mail, new expiration date on free shipping, same code.

Last edited:
Rockler and other vendors are hungry. I get emails every couple of days from Rockler. Others have different offers or specials, but it's obvious many of them are looking for business. I'm still doing MY part to help them! :D

Frank, I didn't have to put a code in at all. It was automatic. When I added the unit to the cart and went to check out, it said it quailified for free shipping.
Bill, you are right. In fact, I'm thinking there will be some really good deals around Christmas time or shortly thereafter. I'm not able to do as much to help as I would like to. Maybe this time next year. Unless the Christmas bonus from work is better that I expect it to be. :D Jim.

Maybe it depends on the item. Mine was 17.99. It is even one of the specials out of the flier, same price on line. Tried to order 5 of the magnetic parts bowls for stocking stuffers, but they were out. Guess I'll have to make a run to HF. Jim.