Free ground shipping and discount code at Woodcraft

Glenn was looking for the number Alfredo.

Glenn, the Woodcraft Web site says it will appear during checkout. I'll add they have two other coupons on the site;

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are offering $10 Off Any Purchase Over $100 or $5 Off Any Purchase Over $50 today only - 12/1/2008. Enter coupons on shopping cart page. Coupon 10103 for $5 Off $50 and 10104 for $10 Off $100.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Free Ground Shipping on Woodcraft.com[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are offering free ground shipping on any online orders placed within the contiguous 48 states. Excess weight charges are excluded from this offer. Free shipping appears as a coupon in the order confirmation email. [/FONT]

Alfredo I should work at Woodcraft for the amount of money I spend there.

It was my pleasure to let Glenn know how the free shipping deal worked. I just thought you were so excited about saving money, you said the first thing that came to mind. (I can't blame you)

Like you, I try to help out on the forum when I can, I've seen a few of your posts helping others out so I took a turn.