One down and one to go

Yep this a great december. My wife and I are both having surgery this month. Hers was yesterday to remove the left half of her thyroid because of a lump. Every thing went well and she came home with me about 3 hrs after her surgery. I get to have a bone spur taken off my right shoulder in another week. This started over a year ago. I had the cortisone shot but that only help a couple of months. I made it thru the year to my slow time some I am getting it done now. We should be good to go by Christmas.

Sandy went to the dr. today to have her drain tube removed. Dr. said everything looked good. We are waiting for the path. report to come back. Dr. thinks that it will be negative, so that will be great. After I have my surgery I will have time to read more about "IT" and maybe figure out somemore on posting pics. I get on about every night but don't have the time to post more replies. I will try to do better at that.

Well monday morning I had to get up early to go get my surgery done. It was ahrd to get up with an outside temp of -1 and a wind chill of-25. Surgery went great. Dr. removed the bone spur and smoothed up a rough tenon. Sandy heard back from her path. report and it was negetive. So all in all it is a great Christmas. Thanks for all your thiughts and prayers.

Good news for both of you have got to be a great Christmas present. Congrats, and here's to a continued quick recovery. :thumb: