A few Toothpick Holders Christmas Gifts

Larry Hibbs

First I want to thank Cody Colston for making me aware of this little project.
These were made for the members of my Church for Christmas, They are Cedar,Maple,Ambrosia Maple, Walnut, Cherry, Mahogany, Curly Maple, and a couple of other woods I can't remember. As always comments welcome.

Larry

Attachments

• PICT0068 (Medium).JPG
    PICT0068 (Medium).JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 112
  • PICT0069 (Medium).JPG
    PICT0069 (Medium).JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 86
Ok Larry, what's the secret here....let's have it. I don't see one toothpick in the lot. What gives here :rofl: :eek: :huh:

Last edited:
Wow Larry! A "few" toothpic holders you say?? That is a whole bunch of them! I can't tell which one I would choose, they all look great to me!:clap::clap::clap::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Larry that is a great looking lot. They surely will be appreciated.

Now Larry shouldn't you be out in the shop turning toothpicks????:rofl::rofl::rofl: That ought to keep ya busy for a day or two.;):rolleyes:

Great looking gifts.

I have just started making a few of those..... Mine don't look as good as yours. I will keep tring.

Good work sir.

Joe

toothpick holders

WOW,those are really nice,never thought a toothpick holder would look so nice.Great work.

Last edited:
thanks guys I appreciate the flowers, Yes Aaron the picks come up like a straw holder when you raise the lid. Jonathan I don't think I would be much of a teacher.
Larry

Do they set in a tray on the inside? Better yet, you got any pics of the inside part or partially raised?