Hoosier style cabinet parts

larry merlau

Has anyone of the family made or repaired one these? they are sometimes called baking cupboards.. i need the hardware for one and the method of having the siding porcelain table.. need a table too.. got some time yet got another project ahead of it but its next and i might be able to work on two things at once this winter. thanks for the help in this endeavor:thumb:

good man Charlie brown:thumb: now that is a clone for one yes the old ones had slide out table tops,that were porcelain.. and the top was supported by a couple of metal brackets.. thanks toni.. now i am headed in the right direction :huh:

WOW thats great!

now i need to find an old pullout table top???? they said they arent made anymore... thanks a bunch bill,, and the rest of yall.:D:thumb:
this is fast work and saved me a ton of time and directions tooo:):thumb::thumb: so

now i need to find an old pullout table top???? they said they arent made anymore...

Larry,
Try Lehman's. They're an old fashioned hardware store, catering to the Amish. They have all the hardware and parts for Hoosier cabinets, the old ice boxes, and a lot of other 'vintage classic' items - even including horse harness parts, repro kitchen appliances, wringer washing machines, etc. The store is a real joy to go through, and they have a catalog that you'll really like, too.