Poll and questions on parallel clamps-K body style

What parallel (K-body style) clamp do you like best?

• Irwin Quick-Grip parallel jaw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jorgensen Cabinet Master

• Stanley-Bailey parallel clamp

• Woodcraft parallel clamp

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well the atta boys were to early

the second package to replace the damged first one arrived today and in same or worse condition.... the person that is pacakging these is out in left field and doesnt have a clue hopw to package something corretly for long dleivery.. this time 3 out of 4 had chipped jaws and the stoppers were all broke again adnthey even succeded in destrying a loose jaw cover..i have pics again and this time i am emailing him before contacting ups to see what he wants me to do.. any ideas for round three folks.. i know he wont have to worry about me buying threw that store again..

Man, that has to be aggravating!!! Sorry you're having so much problem with them. Maybe when you talk to them again, suggest this person goes down and personally checks how these are being packaged. Woodcraft had 4 clamps per box. The jaws have cardboard wrapped around them. Packaged in a bigger box, 2 up, 2 down (if that makes sense) and lots of wadded up heavy brown paper to keep them from moving around inside the box.
Maybe they are packaged well, and it's just UPS or FEDEX, or whoever is shipping them that is being so rough with them, especially with the heavy holiday shipping. I'd also let them know that they have this one chance remaining to get it right, then you want a refund. Maybe that will get them to pay some extra attention to the packaging. :rolleyes: Jim.

i left it in the turtle tool guy hands and if i get to talk with him he will get the point.. your shipping style jim will work these are loose in a box with a strip of air bags on one side,, no protection from the ends at all just box thickness.. wrapping them up like you had would solve the trouble and then to take out the black end pieces and puttin in a seperat bag would help as well.. if i can, i think i am gonna ask for full refund and just get them from somewhere else.. he has had 2 chances and i normally dont give thirds.