Hey Greg

hey steve seeun as how yur askin bout avatars is that one your friends out back or just a pic? if its one of yours that one clean pig:thumb::thumb:

A little water will clean the dirtiest of pigs......

I have one left, butchered the rest, and she cleans up real good, as the picture shows.

P1010256-2.jpg

I even bought her a boyfriend and piglets are due March 28th.

However....no, the avatar is a picture of someone elses, not mine.

Steve,

That's what I hope is our house is like when/if I ever finally retire...:thumb: Me and my wife out working on the "farm"...but I want it to be veggies, not rice. (feet get too wet sloshing around in rice paddies.)

For the time being...at least the next 2 years...looks like we'll be stuffed into a 1400 sq ft home (with only a narrow walk way around the property) for us, the 2 dogs, all our stuff :doh: and in the future, my wife's Dad. My wife has been back in Osaka looking, and looks like this is the place.

hey steve seeun as how yur askin bout avatars is that one your friends out back or just a pic? if its one of yours that one clean pig:thumb::thumb:

Heck, I just thought that was the picture of Steve that his wife took "After" Thanksgiving Dinner.:rofl::rofl::rofl: (He really looks Satisfied, don't he, BUT) he's missing his John Deere Cap?:D

Last edited:
Greg, it looks nice, I hope the veggie gardening works out for you.

Chuck, my social director is getting with his social director to see when we have an opening in our busy schedules for a cold beer.

Norman, I can see the resemblance, we both have blue eyes.....and sometimes I wear other attire than John Deere :eek:...especially when it is free!

011.jpg