deer call

Toyota seems to make a pretty good deer call:(
Between my wife and I, we have bagged 4 in the past 3 years. The latest one was last week. This one was a big buck. My wife hit him on a narrow road. I asked her when she called me if I needed to come get it, she said no, by the time she was able to turn around and go back he was already gone. At least he will feed a family and not go to waste.

Toyota seems to make a pretty good deer call:(
Between my wife and I, we have bagged 4 in the past 3 years. The latest one was last week. This one was a big buck. My wife hit him on a narrow road. I asked her when she called me if I needed to come get it, she said no, by the time she was able to turn around and go back he was already gone. At least he will feed a family and not go to waste.

Funny, but it ain't.
Surprised it hasn't happened to us. Deer are as thick as ants at a picnic around us.

Funny, but it ain't.
Surprised it hasn't happened to us. Deer are as thick as ants at a picnic around us.

Just think how many there will be now that your making calls! :doh::D

For the record, my wife hit one this summer! Bummer but at least she is thinning the herd as best she can! :)

Don't worry about the picture Frank, I have made a bunch of deer calls, they are the one call I know what the sound should be like so can tune and use my own!:rofl: Goose and other calls are another story. Have a couple of hunters that will tune anything I turn. I understand the friction fit. And I know how the little o ring holds the two piece plastic together for the reed to fit between. Nice job.