News from Ashman land

Steve Ash

We just received the news from our daughter in law, that after her second ultrasound, it has been determined that........

It's gonna be a Girl

Her name will be Ava Mae.

Congrats Steve, or should we just call you "Grampa" from now on :D

Vaughn, you spelling and grammar ninjas are are mean :rolleyes:

I do think that you are incorrect here, Steve said "It's going to be a girl" not "She's going to be a girl" so I think the subject is obviously NOT the daughter in law,but then again, what do I know, I'm lost with out spell check :eek:

Do John Deere caps come in Pink :huh: :wave:

Congratulations Grandpa now you have a little time left to get started and finish making a crib and baby changing table etc etc etc. And then ask Frank for some plans for the chair and table he recently made for his grand children. :D

What a nice Xmas present.

Great news Steve. My heartiest congrats. I have 2 granddaughters.

Aw, but Grandpa, just wait 'till they make you add that explitive to your name, "Great-Grandpa". Now that's something.

I've got a great grandson (5 yrs old) who I wish I could be closer (physically) to to help him learn all I have to offer a young man. 'Tis the sacrifice I have to pay for living way out here. Next time I see him he'll be 6 already.

They grow up way too fast.

Aloha, Tony

Hey Allen, having raised two girls, the great thing is the boys come to your house (where you can put them to work) if they don't work when trying to impress the girls, they are totally worthless! Dad's with boys never know where they are once they find girls, but us dad's of girls, work the tar out of them!!!!!!:rofl:

Congrats Steve and family on the new upcoming arrival :thumb: I have 2 grandaughters also and yes they know how to play grandma and grandpa with their little faces :p:D You will love having a granddaughter. Whens the ETA?

Thanks everybody.

Probably should farm the crib out to Larry, he seen the first one and I know he could do a better job. DIL just told me I was gonna need to build a crib ( my choice will be cherrry) and I said "Oh no dear, don't plan on Papafaver building anything out in the shop for a while" I am still busy with that hail storm damage work and will be probably into summer ( I hope ) Guess it depends, if I get enough bad days during this winter I could probably get something done by the time it would be needed. Ava is expected to arrive mid may and wouldn't need a crib till probably August/Sept. Maybe instead of me a bozz runnin up to see papa bears place I could strong arm him into helpin for a day :rofl:

Right now the shop don't look like it is ready to be used for anything other than snow removal equiptment storage. I got my John Deere 3020 with snow/backblade taking up a good portion of the shop....need a good cleanin/organizin detail.

My wife has already checked out pink "Deere" clothes at the local Tractor Supply Co. and Gander Mountain. She is absolutely thrilled to have a little girl added to the family. She says with myself and two sons there has been too much testosterone for a long while.

Some of you know we lost a daughter a very long time ago......I look at this as the angel we lost.