How I Make a Birdhouse

Well Vaughn you too fast. I just completed the pdf and to be fair to Bernie emailed it to him for him to give it the ok and send it on to you.

I will leave it in Bernies hands from here on. Its his work after all.:):thumb:

I think its a great tutorial.:thumb::thumb:

Hey Vaughn before you do that, i was just busy getting a pdf of the tutorial set up and if Bernie gives his permission i will forward it to you for posting inthe tips and tuts section. I had to leave after my post to go to hockey but back now so i can get it together.

Ron have at it. I post tutorials to help everyone so yep you have permission. I am glad that everyone found it useful.

Vaughn do your thing. I am on the road so glad I saw this.

Thanks for the tutorial. I love making these little bird houses not only because people like them, but I think they are great practice on turning technics. My problem has been I haven't mastered a routine for doing them and I think each one I have done, has been done a different way. Makes for sloppier work. I like your routine Bernie.

Thanks again all. Paul the method I wrote about is after about 200 or more of these birdhouses and what I have found works best for me. It makes it nice to have a routine down and makes it so much more enjoyable.

Very nice of you Bernie, thanks. These things have been grabbing my attention for months, and I know that I want to try a couple of them. Well laid out and the photos help - alot! Thanks for taking the time to do this.
Michael

In case anyone missed it in the Tips and Tutorials section, the PDF file for this tutorial is here:

Clicky link

Thanks for the write-up Bernie, and thanks for doing the PDF legwork, Rob. :wave: