Thread: 24" Gross Stabil Clamps - $20

24" Gross Stabil Clamps - $20

No coupon code required, just liquidating stock: http://www.woodpeck.com/bcl.html
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

Thanks for the heads up Glenn. That is indeed a great price. I already have 12 24" GS clamps. In fact all my clamps are GS and I have at least 4 of each size. As they say you never have enough clamps, but for now I do.

Karl

I suggest joining Woodpeckers eClub www.woodpeck.com/mailinglist.html They offer different discounts each week on the products that they sell. It is always nice to get that email from them each week to see what I just can't live without.

Thanks, Glenn. Most of my clamps are Gross Stabil, and I prefer them over the K-Bodies I have. Just ordered two more. Tempted to get more than that, but lack of money and space dictate this time around.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Hot Deals > 24" Gross Stabil Clamps - $20

Thanks for the tip Glenn.

Unfortunately for me (and others out here) the shipping would more than double the cost for these. They don't ship USPS, onlu United Parcel which out to us is way too high.

Aloha, Tony
    "You got to learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself". (Author unknown)

"Time flies like..... an arrow,,,Fruit flies like..... a banana." Groucho Marx

Ah,,,to live in Paradise!

Registered voting member

Fighting for all I am worth, and praying every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Baideme View Post
    Thanks for the tip Glenn.

Unfortunately for me (and others out here) the shipping would more than double the cost for these. They don't ship USPS, onlu United Parcel which out to us is way too high.

Aloha, Tony
    Now wait a minute . . . are you trying to get us to feel sorry for you because you live in the islands? We all have our yoke to bear. I can have almost any product or service within minutes of my house BUT, I have to chew my air, my neighbor and I can talk over coffee without leaving our own homes and me an a million of my closest friends all jump on the same strip of street to go to or from work and the same time every day .
    Last edited by glenn bradley; 12-19-2008 at 07:44 PM.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

Looks like I got online TOO LATE today, 'cause they show SORRY SOLD OUT.

Hah, I don't feel so bad now, they're all gone.

No Glenn, I was just crying in my beer.

Actually I wuz thinkun, "why don't one of you'se pick up a bunch of them and jump on a plane and bring 'em to me. I'd buy ya lunch.

That's funny. Whay ain't nobody laffin'?

Aloha, Tony
    "You got to learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself". (Author unknown)

Registered voting member

Quote: "We all have our yoke to bear. I can have almost any product or service within minutes of my house", We got a Woodcraft and few BORGS and a Blue big box store too.

"BUT, I have to chew my air, my neighbor and I can talk over coffee without leaving our own homes", I'm in a Condom minium, so I know about being close to neighbors. Only thing is I can't chat with them neighbors through the solid firewalls.

"and me an a million of my closest friends all jump on the same strip of street to go to or from work and the same time every day". That we also have here1 main freeway with a few feeders. Gets real cramped.

Couple years ago there was a little accident where a military truck transporting an excavator (that was just a little too high) hit a pedestrian overpass. That closed the freeway for a while and it took me 7 hours to go 6 miles home from the airport. (I had just returned to the island from New York and the accident happened as we were approaching the airport in Honolulu. What a mess.

I got the same commute to work as Bart. I have to take the elevator to work. (Of course, I don't know if he lives on an upper floor)

Hate the traffic. But they keep telling us "that's the price you pay for living in paradise" Go figure.

Sorry for the highjack.

Aloha, Tony

Registered voting member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Baideme View Post
    Quote: "
    I got the same commute to work as Bart. I have to take the elevator to work. (Of course, I don't know if he lives on an upper floor)
    Aloha, Tony
    No I live on the ground floor 1 door to the left of the office with my shop in back.

Aloha, Bart from Whidbey Island
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart