24" Gross Stabil Clamps - $20

Thanks for the heads up Glenn. That is indeed a great price. I already have 12 24" GS clamps. In fact all my clamps are GS and I have at least 4 of each size. As they say you never have enough clamps, but for now I do.

Karl

Thanks, Glenn. Most of my clamps are Gross Stabil, and I prefer them over the K-Bodies I have. Just ordered two more. Tempted to get more than that, but lack of money and space dictate this time around.

Hot Deals > 24" Gross Stabil Clamps - $20

Thanks for the tip Glenn.

Unfortunately for me (and others out here) the shipping would more than double the cost for these. They don't ship USPS, onlu United Parcel which out to us is way too high.

Aloha, Tony

Thanks for the tip Glenn.

Unfortunately for me (and others out here) the shipping would more than double the cost for these. They don't ship USPS, onlu United Parcel which out to us is way too high.

Aloha, Tony

Now wait a minute . . . are you trying to get us to feel sorry for you because you live in the islands? :D We all have our yoke to bear. I can have almost any product or service within minutes of my house BUT, I have to chew my air, my neighbor and I can talk over coffee without leaving our own homes and me an a million of my closest friends all jump on the same strip of street to go to or from work and the same time every day :rofl:.

Last edited:

Hah, I don't feel so bad now, they're all gone.

No Glenn, I was just crying in my beer. :(

Actually I wuz thinkun, "why don't one of you'se pick up a bunch of them and jump on a plane and bring 'em to me. I'd buy ya lunch. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's funny. Whay ain't nobody laffin'? :dunno:

Aloha, Tony

Quote: "We all have our yoke to bear. I can have almost any product or service within minutes of my house", We got a Woodcraft and few BORGS and a Blue big box store too.

"BUT, I have to chew my air, my neighbor and I can talk over coffee without leaving our own homes", I'm in a Condom minium, so I know about being close to neighbors. Only thing is I can't chat with them neighbors through the solid firewalls.

"and me an a million of my closest friends all jump on the same strip of street to go to or from work and the same time every day". That we also have here1 main freeway with a few feeders. Gets real cramped.

Couple years ago there was a little accident where a military truck transporting an excavator (that was just a little too high) hit a pedestrian overpass. That closed the freeway for a while and it took me 7 hours to go 6 miles home from the airport. (I had just returned to the island from New York and the accident happened as we were approaching the airport in Honolulu. What a mess.

I got the same commute to work as Bart. I have to take the elevator to work. (Of course, I don't know if he lives on an upper floor)

Hate the traffic. But they keep telling us "that's the price you pay for living in paradise" Go figure.

Sorry for the highjack.

Aloha, Tony