the competiton! Mr. Shively

larry merlau

well bill satko has given us, and that includes you jon the instrutions on how to do cabs,, and now Dr. bill is doing it too.. and so my question to you is,, when are you gonna finish yours? lou told me that santa was on her side this year and that you were gettin coal instead of a new tool... becasue she heard that ned's shed was gonna be done before her cabs were.. well i am just an elf, but i heard that santa was contemplating your year and liked all that you done for the rest of the folk around you but feels very strongly that lou needs some cabs this year.. or else!!!! so you can consider yourself on probation till you start back on them..:D:rofl:

What!, Santa's elf did not make the cabinet doors? How is Santa suppose to deliver Jon's present, new cabinet doors? Sounds like some kind of foul-up in the North Pole (Michigan Division).

Last edited:
Well ifun he got up this far we could surley make acouple fer him,, might not be as straight as yurs were:) i am purty sure the michigan division is alittle outa square at the time:)

Yeah okay, reading this at home, actually laughing about this at home and yep, Lou got off of the couch with CJ in her arms and read what it was you posted!!!!! :eek::doh::doh::eek: Now how did she ever read and understand all you wrote? :huh::huh::dunno::dunno: Let me run down the list, clean up the mess at mom and dad's #1, #2 finish lean to roofs, #3 enclose the new shop, lay down the floor, add electric, move in tools, THEN build Lou's cabinets. Yep, down the list a ways I know, but no 4H pigs and 4H calves to walk, wash, prep, etc. This summer is MY summer!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
I take your challange, the cabs will be done by Dec (no year added on purpose !!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:):D:D:D She is a keeper, no whining, and putting up with me for now 25 years (12-17-83).