If you get snow read this

Chuck Beland

Well most of you know I am a Mailman & it's hard to keep your feet warm & dry in deep snow. I got these 2 years ago & I also wore them for 12 hours in 20 below zero weather & my feet stayed warm & dry. So if you do a lot of working outside in the winter or just want to keep your feet warm & dry I heartily endorse these.

You can just google & find them at other stores.

Chuck

LINK Thorogood Neos overshoes

I am glad you found something that works for you. But, I am puzzled that it has been a challenge. I would think a good quality, insulated, hunting boot would suit your purposes just fine.

Back when I had to be outdoors all the time I found the old 5 buckle overshoes over the common soft "tennis/running" shoe was the warmest thing I ever came up with. Much better than any of the so called insulated boots ect. However they were heavy and not good for climbing.

So I am not surprised that you fond an overshoe to work the best...

Garry

Frank,
I bought $150 Wolverine waterproof boots & my feet got soaked after 2 hrs.

Randy,
Inside of the overshoes I wear just one pair of tube socks & my sneakers .In the winter you can wear whatever works as long as their all black in color.

Gary,
That's exactly what I'm doing but the good thing is these only weigh a little over 1 lb.