grrr I hate seeing a tool sale 4 days before christmas...

Look at it on the bright side, Ned....

At least you can wait till next time and get it! :thumb:I couldn't order it even if I had the cash.... I'll be gone before it got here! :doh:

:wave:

Thanks for the heads-up. I checked this item and the page shows it doesn't ship for 2-3 weeks. Next year is only a week and a half away. By the time the item is shipped, it will be next year. Amazon doesn't bill until they ship. That's one way to play the game! :D:D:D

Curses, and I was looking for one last week so I was forced to place an order, THANKS A WHOLE LOT! and I thought I was going to make it through Christmas without a new tool purchase DANG !
Chuck

I looked at that one and several others and ended up ordering the Oshlun SDS-0842 8-inch 42 tooth Stack Dado Set for a 5/8-inch arbor. It got some good reviews and leaves a flat bottom according to them. I will let you know when I get mine. I am not in any hurry to receive it so after Christmas is just fine.

How did you know they had a gun to my head. I mentioned it on the BT3 site and two other guys said they had it and it made clean cuts and they were very happy with it. We shall see but I think it is going to be a good purchase or it seems so anyway.