Let me get this straight, I got to make two snowmen?

Then all you you guys will have to send your snowmen to me, in Japan :eek:

I wonder what Customs will think when they open that box :D

Hey Chuck if I get in on this I had better win cause if I have to pay shipping on my own snowman I am returning it to the lathe and it will be 1" tall and 1/2" in diameter especially if Stu wins.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here is an idea Bernie. If Stu wins, we all label our boxes as something very expensive; something that has a very high customs (Tariff Duty) rate. When he goes to the Post Office to pick them all up, he will have to pay ¥ 22,000,000,000.

1111-2.jpg

Hey Chuck if I get in on this I had better win cause if I have to pay shipping on my own snowman I am returning it to the lathe and it will be 1" tall and 1/2" in diameter especially if Stu wins.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I was figuring on just using a cutoff from a pen blank. As long as I don't use too big of tenon, I figure I can go as tall as 1/2". :p

I'm still working on Vaughn's pen from last year. I blew up 3 kits and blanks and haven't got up the nerve to tackle it again! Would you like a burl biscuit instead?

Geez Chuck, do you get the impression no one knows how to turn a snowman? Okay, you shamed me into it, I'm in!!!!!:rofl::rofl:
So I have to send you a picture by 1-7-09.
It can be of any size.
100% unadulturated wood, no box, no screw lid, no hollowing, no burning, no adornments?
Does the picture need to be taken with a ruler or knowing the actual size is not a factor?
Hmmmmmmm, can't think of any other questions at this time.