Merry Christmas

Larry Hibbs

I would just like to wish everyone on the forum a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year and a heartfelt Thank you for your very warm welcome into the Family Woodworking. I have had a great time here and have told a lot of people about it. :)

Larry

I would just like to wish everyone on the forum a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year and a heartfelt Thank you for your very warm welcome into the Family Woodworking. I have had a great time here and have told a lot of people about it. :)

Larry

Same to you and yours!

AH, 'tis the season for greetings and well wishes. So I send out my humble sentiments to one and all for a joyous and happy holiday and a bright and prosperous new year. :thumb:

To Larry, and Larry, (and his other brother Larry too) :rofl: (oh wait, I think his real name is Stu) :rolleyes:

Thanks to all of you folks. This family is the greatest. I am glad I was welcomed into it so warmly. :)

Merry Christmas everyone. :santa:

Aloha, Tony

Merry Christmas from Tokyo!

Well, I made it...with some interesting situations along the way. It's 6:00am and I have another flight this afternoon to reach my final destination of Osaka, but I'm almost "home". And....it's a great Christmas Day here!

All the best to you all, and best wishes to you and yours for a very Merry Christmas!