Welcome to a new member - Anthony Smaldone

Nancy Laird

I want to welcome Anthony Smaldone as a new member.

Welcome to the Family, Anthony! :wave:

Anthony is from New York State, so I expect him to update his profile and post a lot here!

it helps when you have to go back and start over several time so see where it was when you last worked on it:) makes for longer thread that way one nail then a new post, another nail and another post.:rofl::rofl: the devil made me do it ned!!!

Yep!:D

And shop-build progress reports too, Ned.:rofl:
:p
Progress report?:eek:

With 608 posts, and 24,094 views, I think it qualifies as a novel, not a report! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Barn Raising - ALL moved in
Ned Bulken
12-15-2008 04:57 AM
by Ned Bulken
60824,094Carpentry and Construction
Marty's was/is the original and still the template...
it helps when you have to go back and start over several time so see where it was when you last worked on it:) makes for longer thread that way one nail then a new post, another nail and another post.:rofl::rofl: the devil made me do it ned!!!
Bet I go another 2 months without a Shop thread update.

Im in the process of building my basement shop. (wife wanted to move so the shop had to move too) I'll post pictures as soon as I fugure out how to take em and post em.

Thanks again to all

Welcome Anthony , this site is great to learn several different things a week for the people on this site are very helpful in all my readings ...:thumb:........Marshall.........:type: