Larry oh Larry, calling Ambassador Larry!!

I have a couple of snowmen on a shelf, thought about entering the contest, but LOML might be a tad upset if I mailed it off!
Actually have been so busy, haven't even been in my home shop, one reason I opened the school shop, heck, if I am going to be there, might as well enjoy the time with the kids. So see, it wasn't dedication, it was laziness, pure unadulturated laziness, easier to open the school shop than build a fire and start up my home shop. :rofl:
Honestly Chuck, I am not good at following through on contests and things otherwise would have already won Publisher's Clearing House and own a high quality hermit styled shop!
I have a niece at Cornell that went to college in NH for a couple of years as she originally was studying under a woman to compete at the next olympics in dressage.
But if it comes through, will turn you a unique snowman! :eek::huh::dunno:

I don't remember the lady's name as any riding a horse without a stock saddle and horn to dally a rope on just ain't ridin' in my book!!!:rofl::rofl:
Will try to remember to ask my brother next time we talk.

Hey man, Indiana winters are bad enough, plus you have no idea how much junk I would have to move!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Larry can atest to that!:eek:

Ms. Brown at University of NH (Durham?).

I feel somewhat sorry for teachers that don't teach. It is so much easier to keep students busy and on task than to not do anything with them as they will literally destroy a shop and strip it of its tools. I have found that students will respect the shop and tools if the shop and tools are used. I tell them that the tools we have we will use eventually. Maybe not everyday, but when a situation arises, we need those tools. It has worked for over 24 years!

He's gonna buy a lathe in the next town over from me and volunteered you to come get it.:dunno::dunno: whatya talkun bout??// he's got a lather ther ein idaina didnt you seeall those pens he and his students made!! 15hrs to you wow!!!