Photography contest entry

Hey Everyone!!

My Dad told me to check this out and I am very pleased to see so many of you helping out! I'm already ranked 186th out of over 5000 because of you guys! Thanks so much!

Happy Holidays!
~Ben

PS: I've been turning since I got home, I'll try and get some pics up soon!!

Hi Allen,

Lows is pretty remote. Like Ben said, you have to work to get there. The only access is by paddling and a portage. Worth every stroke too. It is as beautiful as Ben's picture.

And thanks to all of you for helping Ben.

Ken

I havent spent much time in the deep adirondacks.

Been to lake George dozens of times, and lately been exploring the trails and vineyards around the finger lakes region. Was in Geneva recently, drove along the western side of Seneca Lake.

I know Im biased, but like that picture shows, NY has the most beautiful lakes on this planet.

That's a nice photo. All of these contest are so hard, based on subjectivity. I use to enter many photo contest in my younger days. Finally won one in Angola, IN. That was the end for me... I did it, now I'm done. LOL

Good luck to him. I perused through many of the competitors and I do like the framing of his picture and contrast. I gave him my vote!

Ben, that is a fantastic shot, really captures the moment, brings back many a morning for me, up before dawn to go fly fishing on the mirror like smooth lake, the sky would brighten, and then the sun would peak up over the trees, lighting up our new day. I know your shot is a sunset shot, but it brings back the same kind of imagery for me.

Domo!