Howdy from Ohio

Welcome, like the rest have stated, it is a great place with many, many excellent folks. Be safe on your move from Ohio to Florida. Oh, any of your equipment that you think can't take the sun, let me know, will put them in my shop for you, Indiana's climate is much like yours!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rolleyes:

Hey Howard! Welcome! Since I KNOW where West Jefferson is, I don't blame you for goin' South - Raised in Dayton.

I will admit that I would have rather heard that you were thicker than a board - More like at least 8/4' and had fallin' into the abbys! Oh well, we'll send our imnions your way and it won't be long till "WE GOT YA!!!!!"

Bruce

Snow Bird from the Buckeye state or is that Buckeye from the Sunshine state, any rate you had to pass though the Bluegrass state to get there. We appreciate your passing through and welcome you to the fold. West of Columbus are ye? Anywhere outside Columbus is a plus so welcome to the fold.

Last edited:
Howdy Howard!

I moved from Ohio to Florida too, as I followed my Air Force dad around the country. 'Course, I was only about 3 years old (circa 1965) so I didn't have much choice in the matter.... :rolleyes:

Welcome! :thumb: