Tod

Frank Fusco

Tod has been laid up with a bad back for the past few days.
He called my answering machine while we were in Springfield, MO putting our daughter on an airplane back to Colorado Springs.
Enneyhow, I don't have caller ID and don't have Tod's phone number. Could someone who has it please PM me so I can call him back.
I usually just go over to his shop, I'm not the phone chatty type.

i`m up for 30-40 min and down on a heating pad for about equal time today....a marked improvement over the last few days.
ya`ll have a happy new year!

i`m up for 30-40 min and down on a heating pad for about equal time today....a marked improvement over the last few days.
ya`ll have a happy new year!

I know what you mean! I pinched a nerve in my back about two weeks before Thanksgiving. Couldn't walk at all for a couple days, and on a walker for a couple more. Vicodan didn't touch the pain, and Flexeril didn't help either. Finally, got a cortisone shot that helped, and then went to a chiropractor. Been there about eight times now, along with traction therapy and electro-muscular stimulation. Now, about six weeks later, I'm pretty much back to what passes for normal.

Hopefully, your recovery will be faster than that.

Take care!

Hi Tod.

Use those 30-40 minutes to relax and think about pleasant things, it will speed the recovery I can assure you that.

I wish you a speedy recovery.
Take care