Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Denise Bussineau...

Welcome Denise Bussineau...

I'm obviously biased, but I want to welcome Denise to our new forum.

Although she's only been seen helping me build the shop, she's a true woodworker in her own right. Evidence of that will be provided when I get the shop finished and she has some tools and space to work...

- Marty -
    Fivebraids, Inc.
    When you earnestly believe you can compensate for a lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there’s no end to what you can’t do…

Welcome Denise, glad that you made it over here from the temporary site. And Marty, has answered the (unanswerd till now) question that I asked you there about whether or not your interest in woodworking extends beyond construction.
    Cheers, Frank

hey stranger how goes it? good to have ya! tod

Welcome Denise, you can help us keep Marty in line

Denise welcome to the fun zone. Finally some civility in the bunch

Thanks!!

For all your kind greetings...

Marty - Thanks for the kind words. I still have a lot to learn however you are a wonderful teacher!!

Frank - Yes I do have a love for not only helping out with the shop but also making sawdust. I can't wait for when the time comes where Marty-n-I will be fighting over who is using which tool. I feel it coming soon...

Tod - Thanks for welcoming me... now back to work!!!

Stu - I'll do my best... but not sure how successful I will be...

Joe - Yes, finally... and it will be up to all members to do their part to keep it that way... I know I'll do my best not to get out of line...

Anyway... now "I" have to get back to work!! Y'all have a great day!!

Thanks again for all the kind welcomes... TGIF!!

Denise

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Denise,
    Welcome I look forward to your input.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Uh oh....do I detect a little bit of biasness here, hmmmmmm.....? Maybe a little favoritism, hmmmmm.........?

Just teasin', of course.

Welcome Denise. I don't really know much about you but I heard that you helped a little on Marty's shop? I think he mentioned that you made the drinks or something.

Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing your work.

Note to admins: This is REALLY Denise, right? And not Marty just trying to fool us (me) by doing what Frank did and posting as Margaret? I am so confused.
    Thanks, Mark.

Custom Bonehead.

My diet is working good. I'm down to needing just one chair now.

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rios View Post
    Note to admins: This is REALLY Denise, right? And not Marty just trying to fool us (me) by doing what Frank did and posting as Margaret? I am so confused.
    Mark, I admit to having posed as Margaret a couple of times to do some testing here. But, Margaret is definately interested in woodworking, particularly when woodworking is part of renovation and Margaret has logged in as herself here a few times.
    Cheers, Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rios View Post
    Uh oh....do I detect a little bit of biasness here, hmmmmmm.....? Maybe a little favoritism, hmmmmm.........?

Just teasin', of course.

Welcome Denise. I don't really know much about you but I heard that you helped a little on Marty's shop? I think he mentioned that you made the drinks or something.

Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing your work.

Mark,

Nothing to be confused about. That is REALLY Denise, and as soon as she finds a picture she 'likes', she'll be setting up her avatar as proof.

She was involved in our fledgling temporary site when we were planning this forum, and intends to play a more active role now that we're formally established.

- Marty -

P.S. I won't even touch the 'making the drinks' comment. She does SOOOO MUCH MORE!!!
    Fivebraids, Inc.
    When you earnestly believe you can compensate for a lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there’s no end to what you can’t do…