New Wood Works shows?

Anyone have a clue as to when Wood Works with David Marks will air again? Do they even make new ones? I have no idea. All I know is that I have DVR and use to set it up to record Woodworks on the DIY Network but now when I search for the show it doesn't come up. Does it only air during a certain season or something? Thanks in advance

I believe they stopped filming Wood Works shows several years ago and have been running reruns all this time. As for what it will air again, I'm afraid I can't help you there.

Hey thanks for the replies guys. Yep I did some research on the subject on the DIY Network website, they have a forum there. Apparently they've cut this show out to allow more room for Cool Tools, Hammered, shows like that... That stinks cus I thought David Marks did some really cool stuff and those other shows are kinda annoying. He gives you some really cool ideas and uses a lot of exotic woods. It doesn't look promising that DIY will even air this show at all anymore. There were a lot of angry people on their website with this matter. Hopefully if enough people complain they will bring it back :dunno: or at the very least some re-runs

After seven seasons, DIY decided not to fund any more episodes. As it was, David had to buy all of the materials for his projects.

...Thanks for the input Bill. That's an interesting bit of info, and a real bummer on his half

I enjoyed his shows as well. Learned some new wood names, saw some good techniques, and that router mortiser was something else. Too bad he didn't have the sponsors that the Norm had.

yeah i too liked davids shows and know aguy who went out there for some lessons for week and he came back saying nothing but great things about david,,said he was a stand up guy and didnt have his nose in the clouds..and as for the mulit routre well they make them but 2500 dollars kinda keeps the poor folk from gettin one..he sure made the loose tenons look easy with it though.. if there is anyone that has dvds of the old shows i woule likd to buy some copies of them!