new toyl

jim capozzi

i was walking through the rockler store in maine just before christmas picking up some stuff for flatwork projects that never seem to end long enough to do any scrolling. as i walked down this one isle where the machinery is displayed i saw a delta Q-3 with a sign on it : merry christmas grizzly , sold . i almost fell over ! not only was our friend joan surprising me with a great present , but the whole store staff was in on it too . as i was trying to make sense of what was going on i turned to see them all laughing at me ! trust me , it isn't so bad being laughed at when the outcome is this good

i just had to try it out, so you you dont get a clean picture , sorry:rofl:

geeez that picture is terrible , i may have to clean up and do it again :eek:

Attachments

• my scroll saw.jpg
    my scroll saw.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 72
geeez that picture is terrible , i may have to clean up and do it again :eek:

Yes it is!:D:D And it shows that the first thing you did was to cut something, I'm glad that in your eagerness they weren't your fingers!! BTW It seems that the blower doesn't work:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congratulations Jim! It must have been quite a surprise. Now go and get something done on it:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Grizzz had been eyeing that scroll saw for some time, being his old one was broken and the parts were impossible to find so.......i just couldn't resist and worked it out with the manager at Rockler so I could make payments and leave it sitting on the showroom floor until I could get grizzz to come to the store. everyone was all excited and couldn't wait to see his reaction...... yes folks he was definitely surprised. it was well worth it and i am glad i could give him something he wanted. :D now he has even more stuff to make :rofl: