Ridgid 12v litium drill

Howard,

Don't know about that one. I have this one:

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/R86006-Compact-Lithium-Ion-Drill/EN/index.htm

thumbnail.asp

And I'm pretty happy with it, even though the price was shocking! ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Ridgid is a great drill { even if it made overseas }

Howard : My Ridgid drill has been a dandy drill set-up :thumb:and it seems like to me as I remember the price wasn't that bad at the time . I have the 14-volt model that I brought several years ago with the extra battery with the life time replacement on the whole drill unless I drop it off of a three story building and it bust all to pieces . This is what the main office of Ridgid told me when I called to ask about the lifetime free replacement on the drill and battery . I was told at the Home depot store if the battery ever went bad that all I had to do is to bring in the receipt and bad battery and they would give me a new one right there on the spot .:thumb:..It hasn't happened yet so we'll see........Marshall.........:wave:

Frank,

Actually, the Depot here is pretty good about that. I never have to bring back a receipt, I just bring back the returnables and the credit card I used to pay (Doorlink makes me always use the same one, so it's not a problem). They look it up in their system, and life is good. That way, I don't have to track paper, and they don't have to track paper, so everyone wins... ;)

Thanks,

Bill

I Do Keep up With Receipts { Your Better off To In The Long Run }

Howard : The reason that I called the main Home Depot was I just wanted to know exactly how the warranty worked before I brought their product :huh:. And this is what the H.R. people told me just to keep up with the receipt . I guess this was just for my own protection in the long run :thumb:. The warranty covered bumper to bumper on the drill for a life time ,this was at that time if i brought one , and so I did and put it in my son's name .:thumb:...........food for thought .....Marshall..:type: