• snowman_H

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • snowman_I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • snowman_J

Votes: 34 32.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations Chuck that is one fine snowman :thumb: In fact I liked each one of them. I could not decide of one so I let the LOML pick for me, took her a long time also. GREAT JOB TO ALL YOU SNOWMAN TURNERS FOR A JOB WELL DONE:thumb:

Tom

Great idea and turnout!

well chuck you told us that you were gonna get them all and by george you did it.. as for the ranking which was asked about by art???? possibly they could have had a no to choose on them from one to how many contestants and you would just pick the no. you thought rated it properly. or possibly a 1-10 rateing.. so as for the next round valentines days is coming up..how about a candy box for the turners or the flat folks???? but the turners need to incoraporate a heart shape in there project.

Thank you Chuck for all your effort both putting the poll together and encouraging the voters.

Now you need to send out the address to those who have to send you their snowman.

In my opinion even though I had a vote I still voted for your snowman, it was without doubt the best there was.

To those that did not enter, guys it only took me a couple of hours to do mine from scrap wood. I even made the process longer than neccessary by making mine from 3 pieces of wood and having to fit them togther.

This was real fun and engaging. I will surrender my snowman happily to the winner.

Remeber the old saying "Its not whether you win or loose its how you played the game and the fact that you participated."

Thanks again Chuck.:thumb:

Outstanding

Nice job Chuck-on the snowman and the contest.:thumb: This was a lot of fun and congratulations to all who submitted a snowman. You can't win if you don't play !:D

I'll get mine in the mail shortly. I have a busy week though, it could take a little while. Don't worry, he'll find his way there.:wave:

Congrats to all the players, and congrats to Chuck for his winning entry. Lucky for Chuck that my hand was hurt and I couldn't participate. :rofl:

In most cases where the contest organizer ends up as the winner I'd call shenanigans, but as I recall, I won the logo contest that I organized, so I'll just be quiet. :p