Forrest sharpening service ?

Hello all,

I have a woodworker 2 blade that needs sharpening and I was going to send it back to forrest. I have never used them before and was wondering what time frame am I looking at for turn around of the blade?

Thanks

Hello all,

I have a woodworker 2 blade that needs sharpening and I was going to send it back to forrest. I have never used them before and was wondering what time frame am I looking at for turn around of the blade?

Thanks
I would strongly suggest using Forrest to sharpen your WWII. They will insure it is 100% up to spec, replace teeth if needed, and test run it. They are usually quite prompt as well. I think mine was in the 'shop' for only 2 days last time I sent it back.:thumb:

I sent a woodworker II blade and a miter saw blade back to them for sharpening about 8 weeks ago. First time had had needed to get it sharpened. From the time I put it into the mail until I got it back was about 2 weeks. The blades were very sharp and just like new.

I use Forrest to keep my 3 blades in shape, plus my scoring blades, etc. They do great work. I have even heard of people buying a cheaper blade and sending it to them to be sharpened to the Forrest specs. By the time you add postage the time and cost are slightly above local services, but the results are well worth it.

Why would anyone want to sharpen a forest? :huh: How would one even begin to go about it? :dunno:

If a blade is sharpened in a forest (using automatic equipment) and no one is around to hear it, does the process make any noise? :doh: