One Tool a Day

I know someone else mentioned this site:

http://www.onetooladay.com/index.php

Today's offering is pretty tempting. Just a heads up.

Glenn as much as I appreciate you introducing me to that site, you are a bad boy for doing so:rofl::rofl: I have been lusting after that Milwakee drill for some time. On its own its $149 in Canada. The set is a really good deal but I am banned at present from buying any tools. Luckily shipping is on to USA so I can satisfy my mind that way. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Glenn as much as I appreciate you introducing me to that site, you are a bad boy for doing so:rofl::rofl: I have been lusting after that Milwakee drill for some time. On its own its $149 in Canada. The set is a really good deal but I am banned at present from buying any tools. Luckily shipping is on to USA so I can satisfy my mind that way. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rob: If it'd help (get you in trouble with your ban :rofl: ) you can have it shipped to me and then we could arrange a shop visit sometime.

Mark

That site is evil..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cannot forgive Glenn for posting it. Now I check it everyday. But alas just looking. Its like a cookie jar when you are on diet. Tempting and you have to keep resisting. Thanks for the offer to ship to you, but by the time I have made shop visit to collect them in NY I will be over the top in terms of outlay. Double shipping will also kill off the deal.

I did do this once. I was going to USA on business. Guy I was meeting allowed me to ship a Panasonic Drill to him. Picked it up and brought it home (Canada) boy what a saving. Some things here we get ripped off for and I that is after taking exchange rate into account.

Pitty Glen should have snapshot the original items for this post.

For the record in case some generous "Bill Gates" type philanthropist is reading these threads it was the new Milwakee Driver, Drill and Lamp as seen here. Trouble is I dont remember what the price was.

41P-iKOpcLL._SS400_.jpg

Mark

That site is evil..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cannot forgive Glenn for posting it. Now I check it everyday. But alas just looking. Its like a cookie jar when you are on diet. Tempting and you have to keep resisting. Thanks for the offer to ship to you, but by the time I have made shop visit to collect them in NY I will be over the top in terms of outlay. Double shipping will also kill off the deal.

Rob you are absolutely correct. I'm starting to understand why it is so hard to quit smoking as I feverishly check out what is on sale TODAY. The worst part right this second is that I could pull the trigger but it would take away from my non-infinate shop budget. I feel like Heathcliff with the little devil saying, "Wow! Did you see that deal?!" and the angel, "But you really want A, B and C, not XY." :rofl:

<signs off puter before temptation increases>