Thread: Woodworkers show

Woodworkers show

Getting ready to the WW show tomorrow in Columbus. Mommie always goes with me.I don't mind because 1. she is good help and has very good incite into my projects and 2.she has the checkbook! Nice thing is I will probably be able to hit the one in Florida in March This will be the last time I have to stand in line in cold weather with a gazillion other guys. Am I going to miss it?
    Have a great day

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Wilson View Post
    Getting ready to the WW show tomorrow in Columbus. Mommie always goes with me.I don't mind because 1. she is good help and has very good incite into my projects and 2.she has the checkbook! Nice thing is I will probably be able to hit the one in Florida in March This will be the last time I have to stand in line in cold weather with a gazillion other guys. Am I going to miss it?
    Have a great day
    Bundle up! It's supposed to only get 'up' to 5 there tomorrow.

I was gonna go, but took a look at the weather, and cancelled my hotel reservations this morning. Since the wife and I generally spend the night near the Easton Mall - mainly for the Trader Joes and the good restaurants - we didn't really think it'd be much fun walking about in the cold.

While you're thare, don't forget to check out the open house at Woodwerks, too. It's always well worth the side trip. They usually have the Festool regional rep there, and they actually have virtually the whole Festool line in stock. Hang onto your wallet!
    Jim D.
    Adapt, Improvise, Overcome!