Bargins at SEARS

Today I went to Sears; they had sent me Craftman Club -- LATE AS USUAL and a 10% off coupon, so I went to see what I couldn't live without.

In the clearance section they had a desktop sander; combination disk and belt. It was marked down from $149 to $89. I told the clerk to mark off another $10 off and I would take it. Durned if he didn't do it. Now I have to figure our where to put it. When I learn how to send pix, I will show my "clutterbux".

By then I had the buyitis and I looked at the new sander that has a two piece disk. It had a Craftman Club price of $89; so I took it, And good for Sears; I got 10% off the total bill with 10% coupon. The disks for the new sander are pricey; but someone will afermarket them (I hope).

So now my last three purchases were at Sears. I bought the new digital miter gage before Xmas with a coupon special.

I put Harbor Fgt dust bags on both of my Craftsman Table Saws. These are nice heavy vanilla fabric very similar to what Rockler has and at $5.98 they are a great deal IMHO. I note in other posts that a disclaimer is often posted. I am a retired educator and have no commercial ties. But, I appreciate helpful tips and so I feel impelled to pass a good one along.

Ray Gerdes in beautiful Texas

Anyone shopping at Sears, Wal-Mart or Home Depot should be doing it through Aisle 19. If you have not heard of Aisle 19 it is a shopping social network site and you get discounts when you shop at over 600 retail and online stores.

These discounts are on top of any other sales, coupons or offers. You shop on the same websites you just check out at Aisle 19 instead of the normal places.

Aisle 19 in free and is by invitation only. Invitations can't be posted online, you need to be invited.

Or you could go here: https://registration.escapeintl.com/RegisterInfo.aspx but I would need to know more about it. The secretive marketing is a cool twist but I am over-cautious about who I give my information to.

The only information required to get an invitation is sending me a private message with your email address.

I don't care if you got to Google or Yahoo and get a single use email that you never look at again because you will only get one email.