Inning lottery or what?

Al killian

Well while in the shop today I got a phone call from my freinds father. He was a finish carpenter and retired several years ago and no has several tools colleting dust and mice. Well I bougth a molding machine from him and told him if he ever wants to get rid of other items to call me. Today was the day. He told me bring the truck and take it all or nothing. He had the tractor out and cleared a pathe to the shed. Loaded up a C-Man 6" jointer, 12" delta jointer, delta 4"x36" belt/6" disk sander combo, no name biscuit joiner, no-name 9" dp, Devisible air kit(3/8" air drill/and other things:dunno:,c-man 10 miter saw and a few other items. Will get pics in the moring. Oh the price for these items.........FREE(Minus soar back):D:thumb:

You're getting a great deal, but I also suspect the donor is glad to see the tools getting used instead of wasting away in his shed. :thumb:

Having been given tools myself, I believe that the best you can do for this man is make good use of them all.
I agree with what Vaughn said, besides I think that all most of us would like our tools to go to another woodworking friend than them being auctioned at Ebay:dunno: