OK Its time for a Roll Call of all Canadians resident in Ontario List Update so far!!

Rob Keeble

Larrys post on his road tour made me think there might be merit in doing a thread as a roll call of all the Canadian members to FWW resident in Ontario

So please use the quote box to keep a single list going and add your name and town to this thread only if you live in Ontario.:wave:

I will start by adding mine

Rob Keeble - Richmond Hill ON
Ed Thomas, Toronto (near Laird & Eglinton)
Brian Isabelle-Dundas,Ontario
John Bartley - Stittsville, Ontario

Last edited:
Art Mulder - London, Ont.

ps: go to the "advanced search" under the member search and enter "Canada" in the location and you get two pages of results. And there are probably more if you dig further.

Last edited:
Hey Art

Thanks for the tip. I did try some searches before I posted this but I will try it again.

This list was also intended to be more of a put your name on a list rather than me just finding the guys. Not sure I am explaining myself properly here.

Rob Beckers - Manotick, ON (near Ottawa)

Added mine....

-RoB-

Mine is in the list now too:

Rob Beckers - Manotick, ON (near Ottawa)
Frank Pellow - Toronto ON and Hearst ON

Art, as it happens The Wood Source is less than 1km from where I live, just down the road. I know the guys faces, but no clue about names. I don't get there often enough. Despite having such a great source of wood nearby, and they do sell high quality, their prices are out of this world. Just bought a large quantity of 'select' grade cedar; they were 4x the price of the competition in the next village over for the same quantity and quality wood. Needless to say I didn't buy from The Wood Source...

-Rob-

Larrys post on his road tour made me think there might be merit in doing a thread as a roll call of all the Canadian members to FWW resident in Ontario

So please use the quote box to keep a single list going and add your name and town to this thread only if you live in Ontario.:wave:

I will start by adding mine

Mack Cameron - Brooklin (Whitby) ON L1M 1A8

not a canuck but have enjoyed a fair amount of time in your country,, but the cost of the ticket is one cold Labatts or equivalnt:):rofl: sorry just had to liven up the group alittel