Great deal on Nova 45mm Spigot Jaws

Alan Trout

Last edited:
Get 'em while they're hot! There were ten sets available yesterday when I ordered mine. Now it's down to seven. ;)

Bummer...:(. I ask the guy if he would ship usps priority mail in a small flat rate box. It only cost 4.95 but he will only ship UPS.:huh::huh: I don't understand why a company won't work with the customer?? USPS will pick up just like UPS, shipping materials are free and you get a discount for buy postage online!!!:eek:

Go figure:dunno::huh:

I have to agree with Royall. I have gone round & round with shippers over the same thing. Seems almost like they might have a "deal" going with UPS.
Ah, the price of living in Paradise.

Aloha, Tony

Bummer...:(. I ask the guy if he would ship usps priority mail in a small flat rate box. It only cost 4.95 but he will only ship UPS.:huh::huh: I don't understand why a company won't work with the customer?? USPS will pick up just like UPS, shipping materials are free and you get a discount for buy postage online!!!:eek:

Go figure:dunno::huh:

I have to agree with Royall. I have gone round & round with shippers over the same thing. Seems almost like they might have a "deal" going with UPS.
Ah, the price of living in Paradise.

Aloha, Tony

Yeah sure you have shipping problems, but when we start a "BRRRR" or "I Hate Snow" thread you two can chime in with..."Wow, its sunny and 80 here"

Right now I'd trade you in a minute. :rofl::D:)

Three cheers for eBay store "eqss1"

Half an hour after placing my order for the chuck jaws I was out scraping the frost off the car windshield so I could drive the whole 1.1 miles to work. My wife came out waving the cordless phone. (Grrrrr ... who could that be...? :mad:)
"Hello?"

"Hello! This is Daniel [I think he said]. You just bought a set of chuck jaws from my store on eBay."

"OK."

"I'm calling to let you know that eBay goofed up. They allowed the item to be oversold by incorrectly updating the 'items remaining' as orders were placed. I'd like to offer you a replacement."

"I see. Well, I haven't really looked at the other items listed at your eBay store."

"That's OK. The potential replacements I have in mind haven't been listed at the store yet. For example, I have some other jaw sets for Nova chucks."

"Hmmm. Well, I have a Nova Midi Precision chuck, and only the one set of jaws that came with it."

"That's fine. You ordered the 45mm spigot jaws, which I am obviously out of. But I can offer you a set of 35mm spigot jaws, or some [kind of] step jaws."

"The 35mm jaws would be just fine."

"Great. I'll go ahead and refund your PayPal payment, and then send out the smaller jaws for no charge."

:eek:

"Gee, you don't need to do that."

"No ... you can't get what you ordered, so I'd like to make it up to you."

"Uhhhh ... well, if you insist. That's very nice of you!"

"No problem. Have a nice day."

I checked the feedback for seller eqss1 on eBay. Nearly 3,000 ratings ... with a 100% positive record. Now I know why! :thumb:

Hey Kerry, Isn't it good knowing there are still good people out there! :thumb::thumb:

I usually don't jump on deals to good to be true, but with his rating seemed like a low risk. You just confirmed it was NO risk.

Tony

Kerry that is great service. That is the kind of stuff I like to here. I will for sure do business with them again.

Alan

I got my jaws yesterday afternoon. Very nice. I will keep checking and see if they come across anymore.

Alan

Mine arrived a couple days ago. Haven't had a chance to use them, but they look like 45mm spigot jaws to me. :) Thought it was a bit odd that they arrived in a Jet box, but as long as they do what they're intended to do, they could have been in a paper bag as far as I'm concerned. :p