For all you grandpa-types out there (not mine)

Nancy Laird

I was out walking with my 4-year-old Granddaughter. She picked up something off of the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from her and I asked her not to do that.
'Why?' my Granddaughter asked.
Because it's been on the ground; you don't know where it's been, it's dirty, and probably has germs,' I replied.
At this point, my Granddaughter looked at me with total admiration and asked, 'Grandma, how do you know all this stuff? You are so smart.'
I was thinking quickly. 'All Grandmas know this stuff. It's on the GrandmaTest. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Grandma.'

We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information.
'Oh.....I get it!' she beamed, 'So if you don't pass the test you have to be the Grandpa'.
'Exactly,' I replied with a big smile on my face.

(Sorry, guys)

Good one, Nancy!

Not all that long ago, I was at the Borg. James was running around like the wild man his is. The cashier looked at him, then at me, and said "Is that your son, or your grandson?" :rofl:

I guess I've gotten a little indulgent in my old age... ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Good one, Nancy!

Not all that long ago, I was at the Borg. James was running around like the wild man his is. The cashier looked at him, then at me, and said "Is that your son, or your grandson?" :rofl:

I guess I've gotten a little indulgent in my old age... ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Wait till they start asking if your wife is your daughter :rolleyes:

Now you guys know how I feel. We have a 16 year old staying with us, and the wife is 33 and I am 34...the math just does not add up very good. We get some funny looks sometimes!

I dont know nancy, them sounds like almost fighting words to me.

Im not a grandpa, but hope to be one eventually.

And Id answer my grandkids honestly. Id just tell them I know its no good for them cause when I was their age I tried eating something off the ground, and it made me sick, so I stopped doing that.(once I hit 38)

Nancy, I don't understand:huh::huh::huh::huh: So I must be a prime candidate for being a grandfather. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

FYI :I am on schedule to be for the first time in about 6 months. :D:D:D:D:D:thumb:

Mark