Sad news today

Paul Downes

I got some bad news this day. A friend and former co-worker dropped dead from a heart attack. Jeff was 47 yrs. young. He leaves behind 5 kids and a wife. I was rather shocked at the news given that Jeff was quite active and played basketball. Jeff was a rare character given to practical jokes and always funny. He was like a big kid most of the time and constantly challenged the conventional ways of doing things besides being an outstanding die-maker.
The whole thing hits close to home given that I just had a stress test this past week. I got marching orders to lose 50-80 lbs. and quit doing all the fun things like snuff and potatoes.

Sorry to see the news, Paul. A 50 year old friend of mine recently passed away, also due to a sudden heart attack. Just shows that all of us are on a limited amount of time.

Paul, so sorry to hear of your friends passing on. I lost a buddy probably four years ago, he was standing in the checkout line at the grocery store, they claim he was dead before he hit the floor. Was rough on his wife as she was on the other end of the cart. Man, live each day as if it were your last.