Box Swap Pictures

Hope you like cardboard :D I found it makes nice boxes :rofl:

Tom Niemi said:
See I told you cardboard makes nice boxes :D:rofl::rofl:. We ship out a lot from my work and we make custom packaging for all. I've been making cardboard boxes for 35yrs, at least they hold up well :p:D

To tell the truth, I was a little mystified by the cardboard shipping box. I get a lot, and I mean a lot of stuff delivered to my house in cardboard boxes and I can honestly say, I've never had anything delivered in such a nicely made, difficult to open cardboard box! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But seriously, It was a really good shipping box!

Hope you like cardboard :D I found it makes nice boxes :rofl:

See I told you cardboard makes nice boxes :D:rofl::rofl:. We ship out a lot from my work and we make custom packaging for all. I've been making cardboard boxes for 35yrs, at least they hold up well :p:D[/QUOTE]

Well Tom, I've been making carboard boxes for ten years now at a corrugated board manufacturing company, and both of us know that many other othings can be made out of corrugated board. Don't we? Or were you making compact board ones?

Happy Friday the 13th to me :)

Good things usually happen to me on Friday the 13. And this one is right in line with my normal. Checked my mail today and there is a package from Chuck Thoits and inside is an INCREDIBLE BOX :thumb::thumb::thumb: You all know I love figured wood, who doesn't :dunno: Made a few curlie maple boxes (more to make, just got some more incredible curlie maple, but that's a post another time :D) and Chuck played the figured card big time :D How about one made with solid BURL I mean top,sides AND EVEN THE BOTTOM :thumb::D. All I can say is CHECK IT OUT and THANKS CHUCK :thumb::thumb: What is the burl Chuck? I know you got some a little while ago and this may be from that, AHHH WHO CARES? I LOVE IT:D:thumb:

Attachments

• Chuck's Box 001 (800 x 600).jpg
    Chuck's Box 001 (800 x 600).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 89
  • Chuck's Box 002 (800 x 600).jpg
    Chuck's Box 002 (800 x 600).jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Chuck's Box 003 (800 x 600).jpg
    Chuck's Box 003 (800 x 600).jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Chuck's Box 004 (800 x 600).jpg
    Chuck's Box 004 (800 x 600).jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Chuck's Box 005 (800 x 600).jpg
    Chuck's Box 005 (800 x 600).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 85
OH Ya! mitres all the way around :D Polished as smooth as a babys behind. That is something I have to do on mine, I like that. This has to happen on a yearly basis. This was FUN:thumb: Creating one to giveaway was the best for me :D getting one is just as cool also :thumb: Great way to interact, think of new ways to improve ones skills, yes just FUN :thumb:

OK Chuck :rolleyes: I put my leatherman backin its sheath :p Ya made this fat old boy run all the way downstairs and got the starrett rule! And it say's 8 7/8" x 4 9/16" x 2 5/16" OK now???:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I believe its the atmospeheric pressure, geographical location, current humidty, time zone, alignment of the moon and stars, all affects the exact measurements.
It is quite attractive , thats easy to agree on.

some missun pics???

Updated to add Don...

Larry sends to KaLea--DONE
KaLea sends to Toni--LONG DISTANCE
Toni sends to Chuck--LONG DISTANCE
Chuck sends to Tom--DONE
Tom sends to Brent--DONE
Brent sends to Don--DONE
Don sends to Larry--DONE
Ned sends to Frank--???????
Frank sends to Rennie--??????
Rennie sends to Ned.--REAL BUSY

I have sitting back looking at the great boxes all have built.
I've only seen pictures of four. Did I miss one?

You have shown great Craftsmanship.