tired of formica so!!!

Hey all i've been working on this formica cab job for the last couple of weekends and i'm getting tired of it,so to give my self a brake i decided to put some wood together and turn something .This is what it turned out looking like. It's made of maple and cherry.Now that i had a brake i guess i'll have to finish that cab job this weekend.:rolleyes:
Steve

Attachments

• 002 [640x480].JPG
    002 [640x480].JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 005 [640x480].JPG
    005 [640x480].JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 003 [640x480].JPG
    003 [640x480].JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 37
Boy do I hear you on the "Formica" thing, I've always struggled with that stuff, it is nice and durable when installed, but the installation can be a bear.

Nice work on the turning, I wish I could find some time to get some of that in right now.................

SawStop SawStop SawStop SawStop SawStop SawStopSawStop SawStop SawStopSawStop SawStop SawStop..........

Whoops, sorry about that :eek:

Well done:thumb:
Thanks if i can get any extra time i'm gonna build something for the scrap wood project.
That looks like it'll beat Formica any day of the week. Nice job. :thumb:
thanks yea any thing beats working with formica and mdf,but the formica job pays.:D
Some times you have to leave the world of daily tasks and just turn and turn and turn - they look nicely done.:D
Jack

Jack thanks also. Where in upstate NY are you? I have a lot of familly in NY and PA.

Yep sometimes you just have to do it. Get away. Very nice turnings.
Thanks and your right some times it helps to kick back and get a brake. Last night i went out in the shop and it didn't seem so bad again.
Boy do I hear you on the "Formica" thing, I've always struggled with that stuff, it is nice and durable when installed, but the installation can be a bear.

Nice work on the turning, I wish I could find some time to get some of that in right now.................

SawStop SawStop SawStop SawStop SawStop SawStopSawStop SawStop SawStopSawStop SawStop SawStop..........

Whoops, sorry about that :eek:
Stuart i don't really struggle with it that much it's just boaring as all get out,and that mdf dust is a killer;) Now you got to do what i did just go down in that shop of yours and just get some time for your self.(yea right as thats gonna happen):rofl:
Really nice Steve:thumb:

Thanks Royall