shot shak finished and running

That's too cool, Allen. :thumb: Did you do the circuitry, too?

And Chuck, I saw that and was getting ready to post the same link. :p

Sorry Allen, Vaughn was asking while I was typing. You answered most of my questions. LOL

(It was a 39 chebby, Royall)

Allen, Nice light show. You gonna show us what controls it? Is this something you built? Or did you buy the circuits?

Now, what is the purpose of this Shot Shak? It looks cool as heck. You did a nice job on it.

Aloha, Tony

Last edited:
Sorry Allen, Vaughn was asking while I was typing. You answered most of my questions. LOL

(It was a 39 chebby, Royall)

Allen, Nice light show. You gonna show us what controls it? Is this something you built? Or did you buy the circuits?

Now, what is the purpose of this Shot Shak? It looks cool as heck. You did a nice job on it.

Aloha, Tony

its nothing more than a novelty item.when someone walks up and says, hey, lemme have a drink, whattaya want, I dont know, whattya got, ok, hit the button.

It was made for outdoor parties.

Just a conversation piece. If you want to see circuitry pics, sure.Every was purchased sperately, all assemblied once we got it.
Too many sodering of little wires for me to even think about.

It runs off an ac adapter, but can also use a 9V battery if theres no electric supply around.

Attachments

• wood stuff 561 (Medium).jpg
    wood stuff 561 (Medium).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 18
  • wood stuff 563 (Medium).jpg
    wood stuff 563 (Medium).jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
That's neat Allen:thumb: Kind of reminds me of the old disco floors:p. That will be good fun at your tiki hut:D Nice job on your behalf and tell your son he did a great job on the wiring :thumb:

Hi Allen.

I love it! I'd like to make one myself.
Did you buy some sort of kit that controls the lights? and just made the case and the wiring?

its nothing more than a novelty item.when someone walks up and says, hey, lemme have a drink, whattaya want, I dont know, whattya got, ok, hit the button.

It was made for outdoor parties.

Just a conversation piece. If you want to see circuitry pics, sure.Every was purchased sperately, all assemblied once we got it.
Too many sodering of little wires for me to even think about.

It runs off an ac adapter, but can also use a 9V battery if theres no electric supply around.

Good Job Allen, and great conversation piece. Your description of what it was, was Very Timely for me, and gave me a chuckle, because EVERY time I start to back out of our Driveway, I ask the LOML what she would like to eat, (so I know which direction to go), and invariably she replies, "I Dunno".:D

Last night we had been at a friend's so I could advise him on new framing for one end of his large Green House to accommodate two cooling pad frames and a double door, and most places were closing when we left so I just picked a 24 hr restaurant and went there.

When the Waitress asked if we knew what we wanted, the LOML said, "I Dunno", guess I'd better look at a menu.:D When the Waitress was gone, I told the LOML that I thought all restaurants could save a lot of employee time AND steps, if they would just take "One" House Specialty Dish, and list it on the menu as "I DUNNO".:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Very cool Allen - though I got dizzy just looking at the video! (No alcohol involved either!) I've never heard of a shot shack before, but I can see how one could be enjoyed.

Wes