CNN explains why we buy tools

New research shows that, in men, the brain areas associated with handling tools and the intention to perform actions light up when viewing images of women in bikinis.

Hmmm. I can look at the Makita girl pretty much all day and never even notice the drill. So I call BS. :rolleyes:

Oneathesedays people are just gonna quit trying to make excuses as to why men like to look at women. :dunno:

Well, I think the study might be onto something. when I see a table saw or an attractive woman in a bikini, the same two thoughts go through my mind:

I know how to work one of those
; and

Careful, that thing can hurt you bad.

Conversely, when most women see either a table saw or me, they have a single thought:

Wow, that's useless.

:rofl:

Well, I think the study might be onto something. when I see a table saw or an attractive woman in a bikini, the same two thoughts go through my mind:

I know how to work one of those
; and

Careful, that thing can hurt you bad.

Conversely, when most women see either a table saw or me, they have a single thought:

Wow, that's useless.

:rofl:

Well Said! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I guess the CNN reasoning is a possibility, 'cause I recently read a Blip that said the Reason men get so excited when they see a Woman in Leather, is 'cause it reminds them of a "New Pickup Truck".:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: