What Do You Do With Your Sawdust?

That could get the attention of the neighborhood watch!:D:rofl::rofl:

Seen that episode too Rennie:thumb: Didn't they use some flour for one of the shots too?:huh: Sure made a BIG boom:D
I believe you're right - baking flour?

a dumb and dangerous idea. mythbusters didn't use enough air pressure, and the sawdust was on it's was back down when it ignited. still, a dumb and dangerous idea...:eek:
Well, I never said it was smart.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Talk about Air Polution! And, yes, too dangerous for me.

I have a hole in my back yard from a willow tree that fell down. I have been filling it for three years and it can still take more.

At one time, I thought about mixing some with glue and filling a coffee can and turning the result. Haven't done it yet.

Bruce

I really hate to give a serious answer to this. However, being who I am, I will. My sawdust goes into the green waste recycle bin which is picked up weekly by the City of Oceanside. They then take it to an area and turn it, along with leaves, weeds, etc., into compost.

The compost is free to Oceanside residents. Just take your truck, trailer, bucket, or whatever and load up for free.

That is a much more boring (and safer) way to do it.

Enjoy,

Jim

I do the same as Jim...green bin:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lathe Cleanup 600.jpg
    Lathe Cleanup 600.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 67
I use mine to mulch the paths between rows in the garden... then in the fall, till it all into the garden to amend the soil.... when all the rows are over full, then I dump some around in the patch of wooded area above the house. Also bag it and foist it off any any neighbor who will take it away...

I use mine to mulch the paths between rows in the garden... then in the fall, till it all into the garden to amend the soil.... when all the rows are over full, then I dump some around in the patch of wooded area above the house. Also bag it and foist it off any any neighbor who will take it away...

Great idea :thumb::thumb::thumb: I no longer dump mine in the woods :D